Dont Let This Happen TO YOU! Invent Help Is A Scam

Invent Help, helped themselves to my money onlY!

Notice the only thing that has been invented which was a hundred years ago is the Slip N Slide.

Do not let this company fool you.

It DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY QUESTION YOU ASK NOR THE INFORMATION YOU READ, THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN BESIDES RUIN YOUR CREDIT!

In the month of July of 2008, I went to the company called Invent Help.

This company is for people whom have inventions and want it on the Market Place.

Invent Help, helps people to launch their ideas and claims they help put your product in the Market Place.

I personally do not believe this to be true due to the fact of why I am writing to you today and the information I have been learning in the past few months.

I get is a lot of hot air!

On July 8, 2008 I was asked signed papers stating I give Invent help permission to research my product to see if there are any other products similar to my invention and to check the patent aspect of this product. The fee for this was $1000.00, which I agreed to pay and was paid in full based on Mr. Fosters information given me, at the time.

Mr.Joe Foster. whom is one of the spokes people for Invent Help.

The results came back as, there are not any products even close to my invention and the idea is patent-able.

I then was told I would have to pay a SMALL FEE for the Company Invent Help to get my product out into the Market Place which when a buyer comes a long , on top of the so called SMALL FEE which turned out to be $12,000.00, Invent Help wants from me , I would then pay Invent Help 22% of any offer made on my product if it is sold or displayed.

I was given a hundred papers or so to read.

I take all the information home to read with many of questions I needed answers to.

My main question was what if I say yes to all because I have money today, but I loose my job tomorrow and can not afford to pay being the payments are going to be $300 + dollars a month and the total amount due is $ 12,000.00 + . I explained to Mr. Foster I do not want to have a problem with my credit in the future nor do I want to be in debt over this?

Mr.Foster informed me and I quote The company that you will be paying your monthly payment to is a PRIVATE Company hired by Invent Help and works for us (meaning Invent Help) and will work with you if you have a payment problem and does not reflect your credit.

Mr. Foster said we (meaning Invent Help and Universal) will put your process on hold until you are able to pick up the pace of your payments and as far as your credit goes, being that Universal is a Private Company hired by US (meaning Invent Help), we have nothing to do with putting any marks on any persons credit if we had to stop the process of Marketing your product.

Money became extremely tight since January of 2010 and I have tried to understand why neither of these companies are willing to do what was said by the Invent Help company's Mr.Foster spokesman said BEFORE I SIGNED if I ran into a finance problem.

I have been arguing with both companies over this project for the past two months. Now I am out of $6,000.00 and my invention is not on the Market.

I called Mr. Foster and wanted to know why BEFORE I SIGNED the papers I was told one thing and a year later I have fallen on financial hard times, why is it that what was said by you (meaning Mr. Foster) when I signed the papers is not what is being done?

His reply is he will call the company and talk with them. In the mean time I have pulled my credit report and low and behold on my credit I am in the hole for 3 months of none-payment to the company of Universal which I was told is a private company and will not impare on my credit. I did get a call back from Mr. Foster and the reply is there is nothing he can do, he spoke to this person and that person. I said I do not understand , YOU SAID BEFORE I SIGNED TO AGREE TO THE TERMS, I WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP THE PROCESS AND PICK UP WHEN I AM BACK ON MY FEET AND THAT NO BAD CREDIT MARKS WOULD BE ON MY CREDIT!

I also told Mr. Foster UNIVERSAL IS ON my Credit Report.

This is not what you said would happen.

I know, not feel, I KNOW I HAVE SIGNED THESE PAPERS UNDER FALSE INFORMATION AND I WANT ACTION.

This company has NO RIGHT to have people sign papers under false information which is a bunch of smoke being blown in unmentionable places and being taken advantage.

I do not believe Mr.Foster when he says, he did not know the process would be unable to stop nor do I believe he did not know my credit would be marked BECAUSE HE SAID THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN AND IT DID.

I believe he did know this information before I signed the papers and still had me sign these papers anyway, but just did not care as long as I signed and if in the future I would fall on hard times because he did his part in false having me sign these papers and he still collects his check with out a problem which means he has earned his Browne points for the company of Invent Help and Universal which now he is acting like Universal is the company I signed with, but I was told I am with Invent Help, but this is not the case. Suddenly Universal is the one calling the shots and the Company Invent Help is on the back burner as a sister company.

I want action.

On top of this, this SCAM COMPANY INVENT HELP sends me every 3 months the same list of companies Invent Help claims they have sent my product to.

It is the same ALL THE TIME With the same list of companies.

Its as though there are 20 companies in their data base and every other month they change the lay out of the list, but if you read the list, they are all the same just in different order.

DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT THIS INVENT HELP COMPANY IS GOING TO PUT YOUR PRODUCT ON MARKET BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM AND BEFORE YOU PAY $300.00 TO $12,000.00 LISTEN TO ME.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 349 Yes 349 434 No 434
Had the same issue 175 Yes 175
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

1 day ago #1204467 Zapopan, Jalisco

*** george foreman and his mother *** black *** of a mother.take that you lying ugly piece of ***

Maria

Jul 22 #1188393

I had the same problem. InventHelp rip me off 14,000.00usd and all I received instead was a bunch of letters with the name of the "manufacturers" to whom they were trying to sell my product and of course it never happened.
They are scam and they know it. Bunch of liers!!!!!!

Mar 15 #1128071

I now ponder if United Patent Research Conduct their business in a Unscrupulous manner and leave inventors hanging with no results. I leave it All in the Hands of GOD and Pray for the Best.

Mar 09 #1124426

I have had the exact same issue. What it is Invent help has people taking out loans for them then you make their monthly payments. However; there are no words in the contract that says you will be responsible for the loan if you drop out or breach the contract if your not satisfied. Read your contract carefully. The law suit in this matter would be under the deceptive practice act. You could win what you put into Inventhelp as well as proof of them getting you the bad credit punitive damage. Hope this helps, oh hurry! You have 2 yrs to file a law suit from the time it took place.

Mar 07 #1123440

I had the same experience, its a mail order company they do little to sell your product. They E mail out a flyer on your design and never make contact with any of the factories. Only if someone should inquire on the product will they pick up a phone.
Basically I threw $10,000.00 out the window and into their pocket. George Foster should be ashamed of himself for representing this *** company.

Mar 02 #1120868

I am very concerned about this too, I do not know how upfront this company is. My husband is getting ready to give them money also that he doesn't even have. He says it's our way to financial security. I believe we need real security, but are we going to get it thru this company or are they just a rip off? I really need to know before we do this. My husband has built it up like we are really going to make lots of money and be worry free. I really want to believe this but there is doubt. he has already gave them $900.00 and has to come up with more. He really believes in it could anybody help me on here with any information anybody has that would be helpful please let me know

Mar 07 #1123445

Contact Lambert & Lambert, they work for free. If your product can make money they will take it on. If their research indicates there is no money to be made they walk away. They give an honest evaluation at no cost to you.

Feb 29 #1120152

Hi there thank you so much I had invent help call me when I signed up for help with my invention you saved me they wanted me to send a rough draft of my product and I know something about this is fishy so they don't give you what they say? They know some information about my product please inform me more about the scam so I am not scammed

Feb 25 #1117715

I believe you same thing happened to me in 2015. Those people are nothing but SAME and LIAR

Feb 24 #1116988

Ya that's messed up America has been taken over by greed and corruption everything we buy is so cheap imagine a world where we could have our great ideas go in front of people real people who can actually say wether or not that would be a great idea or that won't be useful to me look how many useless things we are shown an this company has the one commercial where they show the slip an slide guy and it's funny bc. Robin leach never spoke about that guys mansion on cribs but actors who pretend an don't add anything but a voice an face to pre written lines on camera lens which is less costly per minute millions or epic amount of money while these little vampire corps take the blood out of our veins an charge us money for the same things regular people invented over time an would love to profit from but the greed where does it I end if I could get two of the three ideas I have off the ground than I know somehow they would take it from me these companies are fraudulent an we as American people condone it bc we allow it to go on under our nose an we laugh at others misfortune an say under our breath they should have been smart they should know it's to good to be true. Well there once was a time when America an the idea of republic ran by the people was to good to be true by our fathers fathers fathers fathers did this for us an warned us to not turn away from tyranny within our borders an never fought outside them once we go away from home who lose sight now we are to busy... Show more

Feb 14 #1111967

Thank you for that. Im glad I read this first. But the current tv commercial George Foreman saying call his friends at inventhelp.WHAT A SCAM.

Feb 20 #1114977

George Forman is getting paid to say that!

Feb 14 #1111891

Just recently fired invent help. Same issue as you universal just sent me a letter to pay up or report me. Oh I'm getting an attorney for sure.

3 1 Reply

Feb 03 #1105955

So if invent help did that to you? Why or how did they get George Foreman, product on the market?
Why does he ( Mr.Foreman) endorse them? I was wondering if they are ligitamate,because I had talked to a company,and the guy was really pressing me not to talk to anyone else. Pay money I didn't have,just really aggressive!!

nena

Feb 13 #1111528

They pay George Foreman,he's an actor, don't do it its a sc go on Ripoff,googles these theives

Jan 28 #1102305

Thank you. I was going to call about an idea that I think would be a success. I am now afraid that my idea will be confiscated by the very people who I am supposed to trust.

Jan 26 #1100900

I was called at 10pm at night and not understanding who would conduct business at this time. The number was a Pennsylvania phone number. I was informed to fax kit back instead of mailing.This was a red flag. Why is the corporate office in Pennsylvania contacting me and I i live in Tx. Smh.... just be on the look out think also scam...

Jan 21 #1098578

Anyone know how I can sue ?. I find that after making all payments that my idea was already in the market before I had that idea

Jan 20 #1097755

I didn't read a single suggestion for an alternative to using Invent help in this entire article.

0 2 Reply

Jan 14 #1094691

Thanks for the information you may have saved me from making a terrible mistake!

1-20 of 245 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Invent Help. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Invent Help.
Filing a new complaint about
×