Dont Let This Happen TO YOU! Invent Help Is A Scam

Invent Help, helped themselves to my money onlY!

Notice the only thing that has been invented which was a hundred years ago is the Slip N Slide.

Do not let this company fool you.

It DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY QUESTION YOU ASK NOR THE INFORMATION YOU READ, THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN BESIDES RUIN YOUR CREDIT!

In the month of July of 2008, I went to the company called Invent Help.

This company is for people whom have inventions and want it on the Market Place.

Invent Help, helps people to launch their ideas and claims they help put your product in the Market Place.

I personally do not believe this to be true due to the fact of why I am writing to you today and the information I have been learning in the past few months.

I get is a lot of hot air!

On July 8, 2008 I was asked signed papers stating I give Invent help permission to research my product to see if there are any other products similar to my invention and to check the patent aspect of this product. The fee for this was $1000.00, which I agreed to pay and was paid in full based on Mr. Fosters information given me, at the time.

Mr.Joe Foster. whom is one of the spokes people for Invent Help.

The results came back as, there are not any products even close to my invention and the idea is patent-able.

I then was told I would have to pay a SMALL FEE for the Company Invent Help to get my product out into the Market Place which when a buyer comes a long , on top of the so called SMALL FEE which turned out to be $12,000.00, Invent Help wants from me , I would then pay Invent Help 22% of any offer made on my product if it is sold or displayed.

I was given a hundred papers or so to read.

I take all the information home to read with many of questions I needed answers to.

My main question was what if I say yes to all because I have money today, but I loose my job tomorrow and can not afford to pay being the payments are going to be $300 + dollars a month and the total amount due is $ 12,000.00 + . I explained to Mr. Foster I do not want to have a problem with my credit in the future nor do I want to be in debt over this?

Mr.Foster informed me and I quote The company that you will be paying your monthly payment to is a PRIVATE Company hired by Invent Help and works for us (meaning Invent Help) and will work with you if you have a payment problem and does not reflect your credit.

Mr. Foster said we (meaning Invent Help and Universal) will put your process on hold until you are able to pick up the pace of your payments and as far as your credit goes, being that Universal is a Private Company hired by US (meaning Invent Help), we have nothing to do with putting any marks on any persons credit if we had to stop the process of Marketing your product.

Money became extremely tight since January of 2010 and I have tried to understand why neither of these companies are willing to do what was said by the Invent Help company's Mr.Foster spokesman said BEFORE I SIGNED if I ran into a finance problem.

I have been arguing with both companies over this project for the past two months. Now I am out of $6,000.00 and my invention is not on the Market.

I called Mr. Foster and wanted to know why BEFORE I SIGNED the papers I was told one thing and a year later I have fallen on financial hard times, why is it that what was said by you (meaning Mr. Foster) when I signed the papers is not what is being done?

His reply is he will call the company and talk with them. In the mean time I have pulled my credit report and low and behold on my credit I am in the hole for 3 months of none-payment to the company of Universal which I was told is a private company and will not impare on my credit. I did get a call back from Mr. Foster and the reply is there is nothing he can do, he spoke to this person and that person. I said I do not understand , YOU SAID BEFORE I SIGNED TO AGREE TO THE TERMS, I WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP THE PROCESS AND PICK UP WHEN I AM BACK ON MY FEET AND THAT NO BAD CREDIT MARKS WOULD BE ON MY CREDIT!

I also told Mr. Foster UNIVERSAL IS ON my Credit Report.

This is not what you said would happen.

I know, not feel, I KNOW I HAVE SIGNED THESE PAPERS UNDER FALSE INFORMATION AND I WANT ACTION.

This company has NO RIGHT to have people sign papers under false information which is a bunch of smoke being blown in unmentionable places and being taken advantage.

I do not believe Mr.Foster when he says, he did not know the process would be unable to stop nor do I believe he did not know my credit would be marked BECAUSE HE SAID THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN AND IT DID.

I believe he did know this information before I signed the papers and still had me sign these papers anyway, but just did not care as long as I signed and if in the future I would fall on hard times because he did his part in false having me sign these papers and he still collects his check with out a problem which means he has earned his Browne points for the company of Invent Help and Universal which now he is acting like Universal is the company I signed with, but I was told I am with Invent Help, but this is not the case. Suddenly Universal is the one calling the shots and the Company Invent Help is on the back burner as a sister company.

I want action.

On top of this, this SCAM COMPANY INVENT HELP sends me every 3 months the same list of companies Invent Help claims they have sent my product to.

It is the same ALL THE TIME With the same list of companies.

Its as though there are 20 companies in their data base and every other month they change the lay out of the list, but if you read the list, they are all the same just in different order.

DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT THIS INVENT HELP COMPANY IS GOING TO PUT YOUR PRODUCT ON MARKET BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM AND BEFORE YOU PAY $300.00 TO $12,000.00 LISTEN TO ME.

More Review Details

Helpful? 337 Yes 337 432 No 432
Had the same issue 168 Yes 168
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 27 #1025877

I called invent help years ago about an invention I had. They mailed me a packet that was for describing the invention and drawing a diagram or picture of whatever the invention is. I opened the packet, wrote a detailed description of what it was and drew a somewhat decent picture. Then I got a letter in the mail from invent help telling me that they couldn't get involved with my invention because dhec and other organizations would hVe to get involved.
Next thing I know, I'm seeing my exact invention being sold on the home shopping network.
I didn't invest or lose any money but somebody stole my idea and made millions for themselves

0 1 Reply
alex airheart

2 days ago #1027432

What invention was it ??
Sounds like ***

Aug 20 #1022083

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! You paid tuition for many people to learn an important lesson. You are blessed and wish you all the best!

Jul 30 #1013789

I'm glad I read your story before I contacted them!

Jul 25 #1011719

Why don't you all get together and do a class action? I'm willing to bet none of all the people complaining have even tried to contact either fed or local DAs. Who gives $1000s to a company advertised on TV and then hopes everything will work out?
People have been complaining about this company for years. If I were you I would track down the names you know and talk to them in person. Be creative. They all feel fear. I'm so tired of Americans being complacent after being ripped off Stop crying and do something !!!

Jul 05 #1003905

They contacted me after I wanted some information for an idea I had. Needless to say, I never contacted them back because I felt they were a scam. You will most likely pay more money to get the product out there rather than what you would get back in revenue from this product. This company needs to be shut down.

Jun 17 #996064

I went through the same thing with inventhelp ,it is a rip off .you must read your contract very carefully they tell you in so many words that they are going to rip you off . DON'T USE INVENTHELP!!!!

Jun 08 #992518

I am so sorry this happened to you. I know these people are crooks. The worst part about this is that George Foreman is advertising for these crooks. I wrote George and ask how he would let these thieves us his good name. I got no response. I understand it is all about money and no honesty if it comes to money. I would bet that over 90% of the people going to invent help go screwed.

1 0 Reply

May 11 #982552

Hey can some one contact me with invormation on company to use. Ive been doing reserch and so far 5852984520.

1 0 Reply

May 10 #982466 Greenville, North Carolina

You're the best Alex. Very informative. You should advocate for victims. Their's a higher calling. So I take it there's no legitimate patent sites? GOOD DAY..

May 14 #984134

i believe they stole my idea, I am so hurt I don't know what to do at this point... I told them before at the beginning that if there was money involved I could not afford to give them... they said its ok they would still help after a few days they ask me for 1400 I believe and then they called back with a lower price. At this point I already gave them my idea. I feel so foolish and ashamed. I just saw my idea on TV I don't know what to say or do.

Jul 03 #1003080

sue them

May 02 #978996

I'm going through the same, se thing. I'm stuck because I can't pay any more after paying more than 2 years almost $10,000. My balance is less than $3000 and I can't afford to pay any more. I found out they reported my husband who is the co inventor to the credit Agencies without a word from them. I regret but I have nothing to do. Please advice.

3 2 Reply
RailRoadWelder

Apr 30 #978244 Whitney, Texas

I recommend looking up BasicPatents.com. It explains in short term what the proceedings and prices are on average basis.

3 0 Reply
go fuck yourselves

Apr 20 #973992 Discovery Bay, California

You guys are so full of ***. I didnt have to pay that much and its all legit!!!! U just made a bad choice buy spending money u dont have. So dont blame them.

4 10 Reply

May 26 #988324

i just went there 2 day ago it was 945 to get the patent referral and 10 grand to 15 grand to get it advertised im looking at the papers right now

Jun 08 #992520

You must work for invent help

3 0 Reply

Jul 11 #1006371

Ok InventHelp employee in Discovery Bay, California. You can relax a little bit. We all know you work for the company. If you don't, please go ahead and tell us which product you are the inventor of that InventHelp assisted you with?

2 0 Reply

Aug 14 #1019673

I hope you are right I have spent 8000.00 and another 575.00 for filing fees I do have a patient pending. I still owe them 5000.00 I trusted them. Happy to see your remarks thanks

Bean

Mar 25 #963214 Houston, Texas

Thank you for your sincere information.And I truly understand your pain.

7 0 Reply

1-20 of 209 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.