Dont Let This Happen TO YOU! Invent Help Is A Scam

Invent Help, helped themselves to my money onlY!

Notice the only thing that has been invented which was a hundred years ago is the Slip N Slide.

Do not let this company fool you.

It DOES NOT MATTER HOW MANY QUESTION YOU ASK NOR THE INFORMATION YOU READ, THIS COMPANY IS GOING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN BESIDES RUIN YOUR CREDIT!

In the month of July of 2008, I went to the company called Invent Help.

This company is for people whom have inventions and want it on the Market Place.

Invent Help, helps people to launch their ideas and claims they help put your product in the Market Place.

I personally do not believe this to be true due to the fact of why I am writing to you today and the information I have been learning in the past few months.

I get is a lot of hot air!

On July 8, 2008 I was asked signed papers stating I give Invent help permission to research my product to see if there are any other products similar to my invention and to check the patent aspect of this product. The fee for this was $1000.00, which I agreed to pay and was paid in full based on Mr. Fosters information given me, at the time.

Mr.Joe Foster. whom is one of the spokes people for Invent Help.

The results came back as, there are not any products even close to my invention and the idea is patent-able.

I then was told I would have to pay a SMALL FEE for the Company Invent Help to get my product out into the Market Place which when a buyer comes a long , on top of the so called SMALL FEE which turned out to be $12,000.00, Invent Help wants from me , I would then pay Invent Help 22% of any offer made on my product if it is sold or displayed.

I was given a hundred papers or so to read.

I take all the information home to read with many of questions I needed answers to.

My main question was what if I say yes to all because I have money today, but I loose my job tomorrow and can not afford to pay being the payments are going to be $300 + dollars a month and the total amount due is $ 12,000.00 + . I explained to Mr. Foster I do not want to have a problem with my credit in the future nor do I want to be in debt over this?

Mr.Foster informed me and I quote The company that you will be paying your monthly payment to is a PRIVATE Company hired by Invent Help and works for us (meaning Invent Help) and will work with you if you have a payment problem and does not reflect your credit.

Mr. Foster said we (meaning Invent Help and Universal) will put your process on hold until you are able to pick up the pace of your payments and as far as your credit goes, being that Universal is a Private Company hired by US (meaning Invent Help), we have nothing to do with putting any marks on any persons credit if we had to stop the process of Marketing your product.

Money became extremely tight since January of 2010 and I have tried to understand why neither of these companies are willing to do what was said by the Invent Help company's Mr.Foster spokesman said BEFORE I SIGNED if I ran into a finance problem.

I have been arguing with both companies over this project for the past two months. Now I am out of $6,000.00 and my invention is not on the Market.

I called Mr. Foster and wanted to know why BEFORE I SIGNED the papers I was told one thing and a year later I have fallen on financial hard times, why is it that what was said by you (meaning Mr. Foster) when I signed the papers is not what is being done?

His reply is he will call the company and talk with them. In the mean time I have pulled my credit report and low and behold on my credit I am in the hole for 3 months of none-payment to the company of Universal which I was told is a private company and will not impare on my credit. I did get a call back from Mr. Foster and the reply is there is nothing he can do, he spoke to this person and that person. I said I do not understand , YOU SAID BEFORE I SIGNED TO AGREE TO THE TERMS, I WOULD BE ABLE TO STOP THE PROCESS AND PICK UP WHEN I AM BACK ON MY FEET AND THAT NO BAD CREDIT MARKS WOULD BE ON MY CREDIT!

I also told Mr. Foster UNIVERSAL IS ON my Credit Report.

This is not what you said would happen.

I know, not feel, I KNOW I HAVE SIGNED THESE PAPERS UNDER FALSE INFORMATION AND I WANT ACTION.

This company has NO RIGHT to have people sign papers under false information which is a bunch of smoke being blown in unmentionable places and being taken advantage.

I do not believe Mr.Foster when he says, he did not know the process would be unable to stop nor do I believe he did not know my credit would be marked BECAUSE HE SAID THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN AND IT DID.

I believe he did know this information before I signed the papers and still had me sign these papers anyway, but just did not care as long as I signed and if in the future I would fall on hard times because he did his part in false having me sign these papers and he still collects his check with out a problem which means he has earned his Browne points for the company of Invent Help and Universal which now he is acting like Universal is the company I signed with, but I was told I am with Invent Help, but this is not the case. Suddenly Universal is the one calling the shots and the Company Invent Help is on the back burner as a sister company.

I want action.

On top of this, this SCAM COMPANY INVENT HELP sends me every 3 months the same list of companies Invent Help claims they have sent my product to.

It is the same ALL THE TIME With the same list of companies.

Its as though there are 20 companies in their data base and every other month they change the lay out of the list, but if you read the list, they are all the same just in different order.

DO NOT THINK FOR ONE MOMENT THAT THIS INVENT HELP COMPANY IS GOING TO PUT YOUR PRODUCT ON MARKET BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM AND BEFORE YOU PAY $300.00 TO $12,000.00 LISTEN TO ME.

More Review Details

Helpful? 342 Yes 342 434 No 434
Had the same issue 172 Yes 172
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 03 #1105955

So if invent help did that to you? Why or how did they get George Foreman, product on the market?
Why does he ( Mr.Foreman) endorse them? I was wondering if they are ligitamate,because I had talked to a company,and the guy was really pressing me not to talk to anyone else. Pay money I didn't have,just really aggressive!!

Jan 28 #1102305

Thank you. I was going to call about an idea that I think would be a success. I am now afraid that my idea will be confiscated by the very people who I am supposed to trust.

Jan 26 #1100900

I was called at 10pm at night and not understanding who would conduct business at this time. The number was a Pennsylvania phone number. I was informed to fax kit back instead of mailing.This was a red flag. Why is the corporate office in Pennsylvania contacting me and I i live in Tx. Smh.... just be on the look out think also scam...

Jan 21 #1098578

Anyone know how I can sue ?. I find that after making all payments that my idea was already in the market before I had that idea

Jan 20 #1097755

I didn't read a single suggestion for an alternative to using Invent help in this entire article.

Jan 14 #1094691

Thanks for the information you may have saved me from making a terrible mistake!

Shelley Lusk

Jan 09 #1091485

Informative commentary , I Appreciate the insight . Does anyone know where my company would be able to get access to a template IRS 1040 - Schedule E document to fill out ?

Dec 03, 2015 #1073597

Hi I am truly sorry you went through this situation with this company. I barely have any money and living on a monthly income. So for two companies to have no heart to care about the outcome and the emotional effect this has been on you as others clients like you, there is no word that I can express of how some people can be that cold hearted. It make me believe that there is no company that inventhelp actually contact through business it just their own secret made up side business or better yet the two business are working together robbing innocent people. That is why inventhelp is still running commercials, they just have not got caught yet. I hope you get your hard earned money back and more. I know we all go through something, just know GOD watches over please keep the faith that there will be justice. God Bless you.

Dec 03, 2015 #1073487

Glad I saw this just received a call from them earlier today. What steps do I take now to get my invention out there?

Dec 01, 2015 #1072407

Thank you for all the info. I made the call and got the papers. After reading them I realised right away their a scammer. Mary with invent help followed up with me via phone, and again a month down the road. I then googled invent help and all I'm seeing is scam scam scam. I won't make the same mistake. The Feds should put a stop to this ***.

Dec 11, 2015 #1077430

I reached out to inventhelp and someone by the name of Brian Shore has contacted me several times about coming in with my "idea" . My appointment is scheduled for tomorrow Saturday, December 12, 2015 and after reading this I canceled my appointment. Prevention is better than cure.

Nov 27, 2015 #1070340

my marriage just ended because of this company. my husband hid this from the whole family, we had no idea where thousands of dollars was going. i was convinced he was on crack. he is disabled with brain damage on top of that. he is basically giving his whole check to this company. he quit paying the bills and denying his son his basic needs. all this on the heels of thanksgiving and christmas. he came and got his stuff thanksgiving day while me and my boys was at my sisters house. we are left with nothing!

Nov 26, 2015 #1069827

Sue them for deceptive practices and everything they have done to ruin your invention. Thank you for your information I am glad to know they are not worth working with. Research how to do your patent yourself and cancel your contract because they lied.

4 0 Reply
EL

Nov 17, 2015 #1065359 Stockton, California

I also just went to invent help yesterday
And they had me sign a cofidentiality form witch i did he told me everything you are saying but he said i would have to pay a total of 845 because he was going to give me a 100 discount making it that price he said i can put 250 down and if i can pay that off in 30days there would be no apr got me thinking. Good thing i came across thos article.so what am i suppose to do know i really whant my idea to come to life but i dont know the step and i dont wanna get ript off. So if any body has any good advise for me to launch my idea off the ground dont hesitate to contact me on facebook Elvin Dotson leave me a message.

Nov 14, 2015 #1064049

I went to invent help today but became very concerned. Came home and did some research glad I found this article. All I signed was statement of cofidentiality and disclosure statement & disclosure prior to contract. NO money exchange walked out. Wish I didn't sign that.

1 0 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037662

Thank You for the Heads up. Now I will look elsewhere. My only question, if you have all the paperwork is, why don't you sue them? It seems like Your Money is Their success. Shame on them! I hope Invent Help sees this! Your not getting my money!

Sep 18, 2015 #1035456

I have two invention ideas (and prototypes) and am just starting the research to get them patented and to market. I'm glad I found this site BEFORE committing my hard earned money to Invent Help or Davison. Thanks!

Jan 26 #1101378

Do not use Innovation Direct, they are almost as bad. It could have been worse but I pulled the plug on them. My invention is at a stand-still until money drops out of the sky or I take one step at a time so I can pay as I go.

Sep 10, 2015 #1032058

Thanks for the info
I was thinking about trying them

Sep 03, 2015 #1029117

I have a meeting with Amanda from invent help at 11am i sign a confidentiality form yesterday so that we can talk about what i need to do...moving forward i just want my product patent not marketed

1-20 of 231 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.