Invent Help - InventHelp helped them selves to my money

58 of 60 Invent Help reviews

InventHelp

Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009

I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon. I received a book, many bogus letters of submissions to companies and after the last payment was made, it was like, I fell off the earth. The only thing InventHelp did was, help themselves to my money, dream and left me with depression and humiliation. I have no idea how to handle this matter for a refund as all my money was tied up with the invention. If anyone can suggest or point me in the right direction, it would mean so much to me.

Another Consumer that *** the dust...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
58 of 60 Invent Help reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 24, 2015 #1038842

Bend over & let invent - help drive...
vewach

Daniel Carrell

Dec 14, 2012 #582251

I have had the same problems with invent help. I paid them and they dent my idea to companies where a great grand father was offsetting his social security with a bending machine and another company that made door knobs and I invented a measuring device. They refuse to breach contract and my wife is screaming at me that it is a scam and I know she is right and I have been looking for attorneys and it doesn't seem that anyone is helping at the present time

noname

Jun 09, 2012 #493442

Why do the government allow them to advertise on television when it's all a fraud advertising, The world is crazy. :upset

mississippi oil man

Jan 28, 2012 #417733

I HAVE COMPLETE MY IDEA WITH INVENTHELP I HAVENT GOT THAT FAR IN THE PROCESS ..THEY MAKE U PAY FOR A BOOK ,AND THE BOOK HAVE A PLACE WERE YOUR PIC GOES IN AT. OKKKKK SO WHY IN THE *** WILL I NEED A BOOK THAT COST A 1000()..AND WHY WILL I NEED A BOOK THAT TELL ME ABOUT PERCENT AND OTHER STUFF I CAN FIND ON THE INTERNET...THEY TOLD ME TO DO MY OWN RESEARCH..AND I FOLLOW UP ON THIS GREAT IDEAS I HAVE ...I FILED TWO INVENTIONS WITH THEM AND THEY WANT ME TO PAY ALMOST 20,000 DOLLARS...I HAVE A INVESTOR AND WILLING TO PAY ..BUT I DONT WANT INVENTHELP TO TAKE MY UNCLE MONEY AND RUN OFF..EVEN THO MY UNCLE IS A WELL RESPECTED REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION BOSS.SO LET INVENTHELP TRY ..I SEE WERE EVERYONE HAS FAILED TO COPY WRITE THE IDEAS BEFORE GOIN TO THESE CRAZY NUTS...I DID BOTH OF MY INVENTIONS THE SAME WAY..I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY COMPANY'S TRY NOT SO HARD BUT STILL WIN GETTING OVER YOU AND GETTING YOUR HARD WORKING MONEY..

Chris

Jan 15, 2012 #409771

I thought of this thing called the "Internet" where people would share ideas, information, and other things at the speed of light. I came up with it in 1974. When I came up with this internet idea I also had an idea for "websites." The websites that are also mine are as follows: Youtube. Facebook. MySpace. Napster(it's an archaic program i wrote lol) I also thought of reality TV. So yea you owe me a TOOOOONNNNN of money dude.

0 5 Reply
renata patton&john gilbert

Dec 21, 2011 #395404

we have been scamed out of more than 14,000. and their patent attorney charged fees that were suppose to be taken out of a escrow account. they say i have a balance of 600.If they would check with their attorney they will see the attorney is scaming 2. :cry :upset

3 0 Reply
Trumaine

Dec 16, 2009 #95411

Just because no companies bought your invention or patten doesn't mean its the companies fault who marketed it. The companies just weren't interested it what you got. You need a real invention like I got. Mines going worldwide, I just know it. I just need to find an investor first. No of a good place to start?

1 7 Reply
Spell-Checker

May 17, 2013 #652456 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Start with the ability to spell and communicate ideas accurately. The word is "know", not "no", when you're asking "Know of a good place to start?".

5 0 Reply
Rick

Dec 06, 2009 #92592

The same thing happened to us. But we went on to the San Diego Inventor's Forum. This is a good place to go, perhpas they have one in your city. Inventhelp needs to be sued. We feel rippied off too. Thanks Rick

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.