Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009
I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon. I received a book, many bogus letters of submissions to companies and after the last payment was made, it was like, I fell off the earth. The only thing InventHelp did was, help themselves to my money, dream and left me with depression and humiliation. I have no idea how to handle this matter for a refund as all my money was tied up with the invention. If anyone can suggest or point me in the right direction, it would mean so much to me.
Another Consumer that *** the dust...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."